for Adhesive & Sealants with mix ratio´s 1:1, 4:1 und 10:1
- Utilising a Re-fill station for 20 liter pails
- Re-filling of dispense gun for manual application of adhesives and sealants Advantages:
- Reduction of production costs
- via use of pails instead of cartridges (less wastage )
- fast re-fill of the application system
- extremely low maintenance requirement
- Mobile & flexible
- Special mixer connector avoids risk of cross-mixing of adhesive & activator in the gun
- Simple, safe, clean re-fill & dispense process
- Air pressure adjusted extrusion to adjust bead geometry
- Fixed and precise mix ratio´s
- Constant results
The dispense gun is made up of a direct pneumatic drive and two re-fillable chambers for the part A and part B components.
Adhesive or sealant A and B components remain entirely separated up until the mixer elements in the disposable mixers, thus ensuring no curing of material within the dispense system.
An integrated pressure regulator on the hand grip of the gun allows the dispense volume to be adjusted.
Re-filling of the dispense gun via the docking-station allows for air free filling of the system. The air driven pumps have an integrated “stop valve” to ensure maximum fill of both A and B chambers safely.
The docking ports provide a fast and clean re-fill without surplus material flowing out of the re-fill or dispense gun.
The two pumps are assembled together with a pneumatic ram system for lifting the piston and follower plates and positioning down into the pails following a pail change. Section for section de-gassing vents guarantee that the entire process from changing the adhesive containers through to the actual dispensing process occurs without the danger of trapped air. ULBRICH Smart Application System