ranges are modular high intensity UV units.
They achieve very high uniformity throughout the irradiation
Through various lamp and filter configurations, spectra for
applications in the range of UVA, UVB, UVC, VIS and blacklight
can be produced.
- wide range of emission
- irradiation for large
surface areas possible
- curing of UV activated polyester resins and pottants (e. g.
tanks, boxes, tubes, injection moulding and deep drawn
components, repairs to metal and plastic components)
- bonding of glass, plastics and metal with UV curing
adhesives (e. g. electronic, fine mechanical and optical
- curing of conformal coatings on printed circuit boards
- examination for UV resistance of colours, plastics, lacquers
- UV irradiation for chemical, biological and pharmaceutical
- fluorescent examination of materials
With several units combined larger areas can be exposed
with high UV efficiency and uniformity throughout the irradiation
field. Even irradiation of extruded continuous products
is possible. For this purpose the UVASPOT
mounted in triangular or even hexagonal positions.
A separate power supply
unit controls the lamp. In
multiple lamp systems the
power supply units can be
integrated into a single